Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2022

Limerick Poems

 In class, we have been learning limerick poems.


In class I learned about limerick is a poem. 

Limericks are silly poems with 5 lines and usually introduce people.


My own Example…

We had a lesson at school

The lesson was quite cool

I read my limerick out loud

 Whaea Lana was proud

That was the lesson at school


I  met a boy from Hollywood

He had green hair but dam he looked good

I said hello

He gave me a marshmallow 

And that was the boy from Hollywood


Our class work…

 

I once met a boy from Taheke

Who thought he was way tumeke

But he lost his rugby game

And realized he was vain

How sad was the boy from Taheke



1 comment:

  1. Hoone, I really enjoy your ideas. You are a creative person. Great limericks.

    ReplyDelete